Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's Over!





Dear 5lbs,

     I’ve gained you in a two week period by over indulgence in Turtles, short bread, ginger bread, Lindors, Truffles, cupcakes, squares, bars, cake, nuts, bolts, punch, wine, turkey, potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, and gravy gravy gravy.  It has been the best two weeks of my life. However, the New Year has come and it’s time to be healthy so I must leave you and work you off.  I won’t miss you because I will be feeling much better and my clothes will not be so tight.  I won’t forget you because we will be reuniting for our yearly Easter chocolate runaway.  I will also see you the first week of barbeque season, Thanksgiving, and then again at Christmas, so if you really look at it we are not parting for good.   All I am saying is I need my space for now.  I am sorry but your days are limited.

Happy New Year and best of health to you! 

Sincerely Yours,

Alicia
Description



0 comments:

Post a Comment